Hunter SRM gear drive
Hunter SRM 40-360 degree adjustable gear drive sprinkler. The SRM features a rack of six water-efficient nozzles—all of which can be easily identified by its flow rates and installed and changed quickly and easily.
The SRM is Hunter’s shortest-range rotor, and was designed to offer a convenient and efficient alternative to spray heads. It is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone. Utilizing the SRM where appropriate results in fewer sprinklers performing more efficient work at a more economical price. The SRM features a rack of six water-efficient nozzles—all of which can be easily identified by its flow rates and installed and changed quickly and easily. This versatile rotor also includes a radius adjustment feature that fine-tunes the spray to keep water off driveways, walks, and other non-landscaped surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Model: 10 cm
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 6
- Nozzle range: 0.50 to 3.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 3.0 only
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Radius: 4.0 to 9.4 m
- Flow rate: 0.08 to 0.82 m3/hr;1.4 to 13.7 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 3.8 bar; 170 to 380 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 11 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 18 degrees approx.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.