Rainbird 5000 rotor AS
Rainbird 5000 series gear drive 360 degree adjustable rotor sprinkler with Seal-A-Matic check valve to prevent low head drainage on sloped areas.
Australia Post - Regular 3kg - $18.50
3kg Parcel Post Satchel - Signature On Delivery
Rainbird 5000 series rotor sprinkler with Seal-A-Matic check valve to prevent low head drainage on sloped areas.
Low head drainage is caused by changes in elevation.Gravity forces water in the lateral line to drain out of the lowest head of the zone. Install the Rain Bird 5000 rotor with the Seal-A-Matic check valve and put an end to unnecessary water waste.
The Rain Bird Seal-A-Matic check valve holds back up to 2m of elevation pressure, sealing water in the lateral line and preventing standing water caused by low head drainage. All of the performance and reliability you expect from the leader in irrigation with the water-saving benefit of the Seal-A-Matic check valve.
Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology
- Rain Curtain Nozzles standard on all 5000 Series Rotors
- Large water droplets for greater wind resistance
- Effective close-in watering
- Even distribution over the entire radius
- Tree of nozzles including four low angle (angle of trajectory 10°) and eight standard angle Rain Curtain Nozzles (angle of trajectory 25°) provides 7.6m to 15.2m distance of throw
- Self-aligning nozzles
Installation and Maintenance
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- The 5000 Plus features a flow shut-off device to stop the flow of water to a particular head while the system is still in operation
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flathead screwdriver
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Award-winning MPR nozzle set simplifies design and installation by providing matched precipitation from 25' to 35' (7.6 to 10.7m)
- Standard rubber cover for extra protection. 5000 Plus Series features a green cover while the 5000 Series features a black cover
- 40-360° arc rotation and reversing full-circle rotation in one.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability in residential or commercial applications
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- Pressure-activated triple-blade multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Precipitation rate: 5 to 26 mm/h
- Radius: 7.6 to 15.2 m
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 0.73 to 9.63 gpm (4,2 to 36,6 l/m)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Full circle only adjustment 360°
- Pop-up height: 10.2cm
- Overall body height: 19.7cm
- Exposed surface diameter: 4.1cm
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.