Solenoid valve 25mm fc
Rainbird solenoid valve. 25mm with flow control. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer. It's compact design allows you to put more valves in a single valve box.
Click & Collect - $0.00
Free pick-up from 356 Brighton Rd HOVE SA. Monday-Saturday (8:30am - 5:00pm).
The Rain Bird® HV valve offers the reliable performance that professionals demand at a low price. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer. 4 captive, multi-drive screws allow bonnet removal in half the time or depending on the competitor, one quarter the time. It's compact design allows you to put more valves in a single valve box. Rain Bird® HV Valves deliver the same fundamental quality and durability you expect from Rain Bird at a low price. HV Valves are designed with the benefit of over five decades of valve design experience.
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- (slip by slip model bodies are PVC)
- Reverse flow normally closed design
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring
- Compact design, 2.54” spin radius for tight installations
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream
- Available in multiple fitting types
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Unique, easy-to-turn, pressure-assisted flow
Ease of Service:
- Captive multi-drive screws for ease of access
- Your choice of tools to open valve (nut driver, Phillips head screw driver, slotted head screw driver)
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm
- Trouble-free service with few parts
- Diaphragm locating post for positive installation
- Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s)
- Operating Temperatures:
Water temperature up to 43° C; ambient temperature up to 52° C
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.290 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.091 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 70-85 Ohms
(40° F - 110° F)
- Height: 11.7 cm
- Height (MB): 11.43 cm
- Length: 11.2 cm
- Length (MB): 14.4 cm
- Width: 7.9 cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.