Pressure Regulating Limit Valve 344 kpa
50 psi, 1" Female inlet, 1" Female outlet
Senninger PRLV valves can be connected to garden taps to protect tap timers from overpressure.
Pressure Regulating Limit Valves are designed to be used in place of standard pressure regulators to limit static (no flow) water pressure when a shut-off valve is used downstream from the regulation point. Also perfect for protecting tap timers in high-pressure situations.
Features and Benefits
- Senninger regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure with varying inlet pressures, which alleviates pressure differences that can cause an applicator’s area of coverage to change.
- Limits downstream pressure to no more than 15 psi (1,03 bar) above regulated pressure rating during static (no flow) conditions
- 100% pressure tested, to ensure quality and performance
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- One-year warranty on materials and workmanship
|Preset Operating Pressure||3.45 bar|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||8.62 bar|
|Maximum Flow||4088 L/hr|
|Inlet Size||3/4" F NPT, 1" F NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/4" F NPT, 1" F NPT|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.