Rainbird pres red/filter
- Unique, compact unit that combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system.
- Reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install. More control zones can fit in one valve box!
- Combination unit reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster.
- Increased reliability - fewer parts and fewer threaded connections mean less chance of a leak both at installation and over the life of the system.
- Static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 psi (2.0 bar).
- PF RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning.
- 30 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body.
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating.
- Works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone.
- Comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) screen pre-assembled (replacement filter elements are available for RBY filter).
- Flow: 0.8 to 18.9 l/m
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Regulated pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.