For subsurface use. Natural anti-root intrusion design
Rainbird Coppershield sub surface drip tube 152m roll. Rain Bird Copper Shield uses a patented copper technology to eliminate the risk of root intrusion naturally, without the use of chemicals
Rain Bird Copper Shield sub surface drip pipe uses a patented copper technology to eliminate the risk of root intrusion naturally, without the use of chemicals. (Root intrusion is where lawn roots grow into and block the dripper emitters). Other drip pipes require costly and toxic chemicals to do this. Copper Shield carries a guarantee against root intrusion - naturally – no chemicals. It’s been successfully field tested for 16 years so you can rest assured that it works. For use with 17mm (14mm) barbed insert fittings.
- Rain Bird’s patent pending Copper Shield Technology protects the sub surface dripper from root intrusion without requiring EPA-approved handling procedures unlike some manufacturers who use harsh chemicals or treated filters to protect the emitter from root intrusion.
- Through the use of a proprietary tubing material, XFS Dripline with Copper Shield is the most flexible dripline tubing in the industry making it the easiest sub-surface dripline to design with and install.
- Rain Bird’s low-profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time.
- XFS with Copper Shield emitters are protected from root intrusion by Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield Technology resulting in a system that does not require maintenance or replacement of chemicals to prevent root intrusion.
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi .
- Dual-layered tubing (copper over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage.
- Grit Tolerant: Rain Bird’s proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with a self-flushing action.
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi (.58 to 4.14 bar)
- Flow rate: 2.3 l/hr
Water: Up to 37.8°C
Ambient: Up to 51,7°C
- Required Filtration: 120 mesh
- OD: 0.634"
- ID: 0.536"
- Thickness: 0.049"
- 300mm spacing
- 152m coil
- Coil Color: Copper
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.