Orbit Control Star 6 station outdoor controller
No other timer gives you so much information at a glance. Rather than going through the hassle of pressing many different buttons and going through dozens of displays, adjust the duration of a station by simply sliding the switch.
No other timer gives you so much information at a glance. Rather than going through the hassle of pressing many different buttons and going through dozens of displays, adjust the duration of a station by simply sliding the switch. Programming has never been easier or faster.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-Duty Cabinet - Tough, impact, water and UV resistant material helps your timer withstand the test of time
- Keyed Lock - Added security and prohibits tampering
- Three independant programs A, B and C
- Station timing in one minute increments for precision time requirements using rotary dial 1 minute to 120 minutes
- Station timing using slide switches 2 minutes to 120 minutes
- Four start times per program
- 7-Day calendar specifies watering by day of week
- Program Odd, Even and Interval (1 to 32 days) day watering on A, B or C programs
- Program “No Watering” by specific day of week, or by daily time period
- Master valve/Pump start programmable by individual station
- 0 minutes to 9 hour programmable delay between stations
- Semi automatic programmable rain delay from 24-72hours, 4-99 days
- Seven operation modes: Auto, Manual, Extra, Test, Rain Delay, Water Budgeting, Off
- Input required: 240vac +/- 10%, 50 Hz
- 24vac at 0.6 amps
- Valve Capacity: one valve plus pump start
- OUTDOOR Lock Mechanism: Keyed latch, two keys provided
- Valve Wiring Access Hole: 33mm diameter with glueless rubber grommet
- Primary Power Access: 15mm threaded conduit adapter
- Height: 16.5 cm
- Width: 23.5 cm
- Depth: 5.2 cm
- Inlet Size: 3.2 cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.