Tombstone Duo Fungicide
500mL covers 1500-2500sq/m
Controls Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI diseases.
Tombstone Duo is a broad spectrum fungicide containing the active ingredients Trifloxystrobin (100g/L) and Tebuconazole (200g/L) It is registered for the control of Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI (Ectotrophic Root Infecting Fungi) diseases. Tombstone Duo is an SC formulation and is manufactured in Australia.
- Provides curative, protectant and eradicant activity
- Excellent rainfast properties; works in all weather conditions
- Broad spectrum of activity. Registered for the control of 9 turf diseases, including foliar and root pathogens
- Registered for the control of Leptosphaerulina and Curvularia. There are limited registered options for these pathogens
- Registered for the control of ERI diseases, both from a curative and preventative basis
- Provides contact, translaminar, mesosystemic and systemic activity, providing inside-out disease protection
- Contains two strong active ingredients for turf, with differing modes of action
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.