Rainbird ESP-RZXe Outdoor 6 St
Rainbird WiFi Capable 6 Zone Contractor-Grade Controller for Residential Use
Click & Collect - $0.00
Free pick-up from 356 Brighton Rd HOVE SA. Monday-Saturday (8:30am - 5:00pm).
Part of the new range of Rain Bird WiFi capable controllers. Simply attach a LNK WiFi Module to get your controller online. Finally you can program and adjust your irrigation system from the comfort of your couch or while you are away. Save water by connecting your controller to real time online weather updates to automatically adjust watering times.
The popular Rain Bird ESP Series of controllers has been expanded to provide a contractor grade irrigation controller for residential and light commercial applications.
The ESP-RZXe Controller provides zone based set up that is easier to understand by untrained users
The ESP-RZXe provides flexible scheduling features that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including residential and light-commercial irrigation systems.
The ESP-RZXe Controller was designed with ease of use in mind. Zone-based scheduling allows every valve to be scheduled independently; no more explaining “programs” to end users, virtually eliminating call-backs. The large LCD display shows all of the programming for each zone at the same time. Simple graphic based user interface is easy to explain and presents every controller feature at your fingertips.
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
- Weather Sensor input with software override
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Non-Volatile (100- year) program memory
- Programmable under battery power
- Zone based Scheduling, allows for independent schedules assigned to each zone. (Run times, Start Times and Watering Days are customizable by zone)
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ automatically copies the Start Times and Watering Days from zone 1 to all remaining zones at initial set up
- 6 independent Start Times per zone
- 4 Watering Days options by zone: Custom days of week, ODD calendar days, EVEN calendar days, Cyclic (every 1 – 14 days)
- Manually water ALL or SINGLE zone on demand
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ and “Copy previous Zone” for faster initial set up
- Contractor Default™ Save / Restore
- Weather Sensor bypass
- Weather Sensor bypass by Zone
Easy to Install Controller Hardware
- The ESP-RZXe Controller requires only two mounting screws. A guide for ½“ or ¾” conduit allows for professional installation of field wires into the cabinet.
- Plastic wall-mount case
- 2 x AAA batteries for time and date backup (included)
- Station timing: 0 to 199 min
- Seasonal Adjust; -90% to +100%
- Independent schedule per zone
- 6 Start Times per zone
- Program Day Cycles include Custom days of the week, Odd, Even, & Cyclical dates
- Manual SINGLE zone
- Manual ALL zones
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
International models; 230 VAC ± 10%, 50Hz
- Output: 24 VAC 650mA
- Power back-up: 2 x AAA batteries maintain time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains the programming
- UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada ICES-03, IRAM S-Mark, India STQC, Israel, SII, Saudi Arabia SASO, South Africa SABS
- Width: 6.65 in. (16,9 cm)
- Height: 5.90 in. (15,0 cm)
- Depth: 1.54 in. (3,9 cm)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.