Price match policy
Author: Stefan Palm Date Posted: 29 June 2021
Through our ‘Price Match Policy’, Paul Munns Instant Lawn is committed to providing the lowest prices on our extensive range of products. This policy outlines how our store matches prices with competitors to provide you with the best value.
Should you find an identical stocked item for a lower price from a competitor, we will happily match the price, subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Nature of Competitor
We will price match the identical lower-priced item, provided that the competitor:
- Is a registered Australian business, as it:
- has an Australian Business Number; and
- has been registered for Goods and Services Tax (“GST”)
- Is not an unauthorised distributor that resells products that are ‘grey imports’. These are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer (i.e. Kogan, Dick Smith).
- Is not; Ebay or Amazon as we do not price match with these competitors.
3. Product Specifications and Availability
The lower-priced product from the competitor must:
- be of the exact same model and description; and
- be available for immediate purchase; and
- be in stock at the competitor’s store, or on their website; and
- include relevant GST and delivery charges in its price; and
- be available for retail quantities only and not bulk buy or commercial quantities
4. Product Exclusions
Even if the lower-priced identically stocked item matches the conditions above, we will not price match on:
- Sale, clearance, refurbished, display stock items or items sold as part of a bundle offer
- Items that are part of a liquidation sale or limited stock offer
- Items offered by trade buyers, wholesalers, importers, warehouses, auctions and auction sites, duty-free, liquidation sales
- A lower-priced item that is the result of a:
- pricing error, mistake or misprint by the competitor
- cashback offer or voucher
- Items that fall below our cost price
5. Proof of Competitor’s Price
5.1. Nature of Proof
To be eligible for the policy, you must present proof of the competitor’s lower priced item through any one of the following means:
- A photograph or screenshot of the competitor’s quote or advertised price
- Access to the product's live web page if the price was advertised online
- A copy or any other official document from the competitor confirming the price and specifications of the lower-priced item
- Product Verification
We reserve the right to verify the lower-priced item's availability, price and specifications at the time of claiming by:
- Calling the competitor
- Visiting their website (
- Or through any other means as we see fit
6. Honouring the Policy
The policy will be honoured if, subject to the conditions above, you present proof of the lower-priced item physically in-store or via:
- Phone call
- Website inquiry
The Price Match Policy will be honoured by Paul Munns Instant Lawn:
- At the time of purchase
6.3. Number of Items
b) Our policy can only be used for a maximum of 3 items within one transaction.
7. Further Considerations
The Price Match Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other sale, deal or quote offered by Paul Munns Instant Lawn.
Paul Munns Instant Lawn reserves the right to terminate or amend the Price Match Policy at any time without notice.