Brunnings Paspalum Killer
Control Paspalum, Crabgrass, Clovers, Summer Grass and more without killing your lawn.
Australia Post - Regular 3kg - $18.50
3kg Parcel Post Satchel - Signature On Delivery
Brunnings Paspalum Kill is a selective weed killer for controlling Paspalum, Crabgrass, Clovers, Summer Grass, Barnyard Grass, Bindii, Capeweed, Catsear, Chickweed, Colula, Cudweed, Dandelion, Duckweed, Fleabane, Lamb’s Tongue, Mouse-Eared Chickweed, Mullumbimby Couch, Nutgrass, Scarlet Pimpernel, Water Couch and White Clover.
- Absorbed by the leaf and moves through the weed, through to the roots.
- Works by forcing the weed into an excessive and disordered growth pattern which results in weeds yellowing, curling and dying.
- Weeds are killed slowly over a period of 3 - 4 weeks.
- For best results apply when weeds are vigorous actively growing.
- 74g/L DSMA
- 24g/L MCPA present as Sodium Salt
When spot spraying thoroughly wet weeds but avoid excess run off.
Respray in 10 days if necessary. Results may take time to be evident.
Click PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET to download a copy of the product instructions
- Apply if rain is expected within 4 hours.
- Mow for at least 3 days before or after applying.
- Fertilise for at least 10 days before or after application.
- Apply to damaged or stressed turf.
- Apply to QLD Blue Couch.
- Allow spray to drift to other plants you do not want killed.
- Cover spray Buffalo or Kikuyu lawns - spot spray only.
- Feed treated clippings to poultry or livestock or use as a mulch.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn Adelaide users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.