13mm Drip Tube 50m
Netafim Scapeline Drip Tube 13mm x 50m non pressure compensating. It works by applying water directly to the soil. This means that the water soaks into the soil before it can evaporate or run off and that the water is only applied where it is needed.
Scapeline works by applying water slowly, directly to the soil. This means that the water soaks into the soil before it can evaporate or run off and that the water is only applied where it is needed; at the plant's roots, rather than sprayed onto the foliage. It has non-pressure compensating drip emitters spaced 300mm apart. Each emitter drips at 2 litres per hour. This product is suitable for surfaces with a change in elevation of no more than 1.5 metres. With a 13mm diameter Scapeline can run out in lengths of up to 45 metres. For use with 13mm fittings.
Features and Benefits
Large, efficient, and unique TurboNet™ flow path
- Resistant to clogging
Dripper design with
- Largest filter in each dripper
- Widest water passages within the dripper
Dripper position within the dripperline
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream center, preventing sediment from entering the dripper.
- Adapts to any planting area shape
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Single hole dripper outlet from tubing
- Better protection against root intrusion
- Dripper flow rate: 2.0l/h (nominal flow rate at 1.0 bar pressure)
- Dripper spacing: 0.3m
- Maximum system pressure: 3.5 bar
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- Coil length: 50m
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paul Munns Instant Lawn users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.