When planning your system, there are several things that you will undoubtedly want to know, namely:
- How will you design your system?
- What parts will you need and how much will they cost?
- How will you know how to put it all together?
Step 1: Designing your system
The first step in designing your system is to map out a simple plan of the area. To make this as easy as possible, print out our irrigation designer by clicking on the button below:
Once you have printed this out, draw your area on the graph:
- Fill out the questionnaire on the first page of the graph paper planner. It's important that you answer all the questions so that we can quote you in a fast and efficient way.
- Stick to the scale of 1cm = 1m (or one of the lined boxes = 1m)
Measure the water flow:
- Measure how long it takes to fill a 9-litre bucket from an outside tap closest to the proposed irrigation area. When performing this measurement, remove all the fittings from the tap and open the tap up fully. Repeat the exercise again to check your measurements.
Step 2: Email the plan to Paul Munns
Scan or photograph the completed plan and email it to us at email@example.com. From here we will design your watering system and have an easy to follow plan back to you along with a quote within 3 business days.
Step 3: Accepting the quote
The email that we sent you in step 2 will have a link to click to accept the quote. This will take you to our site where you can log in using the user name and password we supply you. (the password can be changed when you log in).
Once you have paid for the order, we will dispatch it along with a copy of the design and installation instructions.
In the meantime, have a read of our DIY installation instructions on the previous page to familiarise yourself with how to install sprinklers or drip systems. There's some handy videos to watch too - you'll be an expert in no time!
If video's aren't your thing, give us a call on 8298 0555. We're open 6 days a week from 8.30 till 5.00pm to help you get things sorted.